Kubecost 포괄적인 비용 분석 및 최적화
Project, Workspace, Product, Team, Customer, Application, Namespace, Service등 다양한 각도에서 비용 분석 가능 합니다.
- CPU, Memory, Storage, GPU, Network 등 Cluster내 비용분석
- RDS, S3, BigQuery, AzureSQL 등 클라우드 비용 통합 분석
- Monitoring, Security, Logging 등 공통 비용에 대한 분석
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) is an adaptable and easy-to-manage linux server platform that allows developers and administrators to deploy business-critical workloads on-premises, in the cloud and at the edge.
- Maximize availability with Live Patch, Built-in virtualization and HA features
- Simplify workload migration, protect your traditional infrastructure, and ease the adoption of containers.
- Modernize your IT infrastructure with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server’s multimodal architecture
Reduce server management cost
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications makes it easier for systems administrators to deploy, configure, and protect the full SAP system stack quickly, reliably, and confidently on-premises and in the cloud.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
- Reduce downtime. Increase security.
- Avoid errors with advanced monitoring
- Safeguard SAP systems to prevent errors
A best-in-class Linux management solution designed for enterprise DevOps and
IT operations teams
- Optimize IT operations while reducing costs
- Reduce complexity and regain control of IT assets
- Meet security and compliance standards
- Unified management of SLES, RHEL CentOS and Ubuntu
SUSE x Rancher
Opensource Container Management Platform
- Supports any certified Kubernetes distribution
- Simplifies multi-cluster operations
- Unifies security, policy, and user management
Read more >>
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Care Pack
OSC Korea's SLES Care Pack gives you the best means to introduce and operate a stable system and offer best service for your clients
With low cost and high efficiency, you can receive proactive services and reactive support for your SUSE software including SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES). This package offers a stable and efficient methods to build and operate Opensource based system. You will have various contact channels to get the best technical support including implementation, environmental configuration, build, deploy, performance tuning, audit, and failure response.
Tech Support Detail
SLES 1 Year Tech Support Care
Professional Service ; SUSE Linux Cluster Support Service and for SAP
- General Technical Support
- - Operation & General Tech Support (Bug Patch, Update, Upgrade, Q&A etc.) : Remote Support - Office Hours : 9 a.m. ~ 5 p.m. (Mon. ~ Fri.)
- Support Channel: Phone, Email, Messenger & Helpdesk
- Dedicated Engineer - Quarterly Inspection
- OSC Korea Helpdesk Portal for technical support using ticket system to track and manage customer issue
- Failure Tech Support
- - Failure Response : Initial Response Within 4 Hours
- RCA(Root Cause Analysis) Reporting
- Office Hours : 9 a.m. ~ 6 p.m. (Mon. ~ Fri.)
- Support Channel : Phone, Email, Messenger, Remote Access Support
- Dedicated Engineer - 6 times support (Incl. Remote support)
Request for Quote
SLES Install Support Pack
SLES / HA Cluster Install Configuration Support
Initial Setup (On-site Tech Support)
SUSE / HA Environment Configuration & Guide
Hand-over to Customer after Test
Request for Quote
SLES Care Pack Benefits
You can transform your system to a low cost and efficient system by adopting the latest technologies.
Build a seamless business running on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) and optimized platform.
System Support for
Build a Cost Effective
Prevent Failure and Reduce