Built on Istio, Cilium and Envoy – The Industry's Leading Cloud Native Application Networking Platform소개자료 받기
API Gateway | Ingress Controller
Built on Kubernetes and Envoy - Extended with Istio, GraphQL and WebAssembly
- Kubernetes-native API Gateway
- Highly Scalable, Low Latency, High Availability
- Modern Architecture - Innovation and Integrations.
Istio Service Mesh | Service Mesh Management
Built on Istio, Envoy - Extended with Cilium, GraphQL and WebAssembly
- Industry-standard Istio Service Mesh and Service Mesh Management
- Integrated Kubernetes Ingress/Egress Gateway
- Extended Long-Term Support for Istio
Kubernetes CNI | Network Policy
Built on Cilium and eBPF - Modular Kubernetes CNI
- Supported Cilium Kubernetes-CNI
- Integrated with Istio for advanced routing, security and observability
- Extend multi-tenancy to the network.
Why Gloo Platform
We enable our customers to differentiate themselves through innovative digital experiences.
Powering your Hybrid & Multi-Cloud journey
- Leverage the latest innovations from open source - Istio, Envoy, Cilium, eBFP, GraphQL, WebAssembly
- Consistently run applications on any cloud and any Kubernetes
- Dynamically scale up and down to meet the changing needs of the business
Enabling Zero-Trust security for APIs and Microservices
- Comprehensive security, zero-trust application networking, and FIPS-readiness
- Observability across aggregated logs with Prometheus, Grafana and an admin dashboard
- API sharing and management for developers with Gloo Portal
Accelerating Cloud-native app development
- Rapidly deploy new microservice applications, and modernize existing applications with full developer observability, distributed logs and application policies.
Empowering DevOps agility through automation & GitOps
- Enable and automate cloud-native best practices (DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE, GitOps) to deliver agile, scalable, secure application networking for cloud-native applications.
Enterprise Istio with multi-tenancy, observability, and federated management
Gloo Mesh Enterprise delivers connectivity, security, observability, and reliability for Kubernetes, VMs, and microservices spanning single cluster to multi-cluster, hybrid environments, plus production support for Istio.
Gloo Mesh Enterprise
- Enterprise Istio for single cluster, multi-cluster and multi-platform configuration.
- Focus on ease of use, powerful best practices built in, security, and extensibility.
Production and long-terms support (LTS, N-4) with patches and hot fixes for validated upstream Istio
Consistent configuration and orchestration across multiple clusters and VMs
Global Failover Routing
Cross-cluster failover and locality aware routing
Support multiple teams owning their own resources across multiple clusters
Native API Gateway
Delegate ownership of configuration and policy
by persona, including: developers, SREs, and admins
Extend the service-mesh control plane with WebAssembly modules; manage their deployment and lifecycle across clusters
Operational visibility with a single pane of glass across multiple service mesh clusters
End to end security across clusters and meshes for zero trust networks, integrate with PKI, CA/RA, etc
An Envoy Proxy-based API Gateway
Gloo Edge is an Envoy-based API gateway and ingress controller to
facilitate and secure application traffic at the edge
Modern & Open
Gloo Edge is built on extensible, cloud-native, Kubernetes-native open source software that can run in any environment.
Red Hat Openstack
Open Policy Agent (OPA)
AWS App Mesh